We are looking for a skilled, confident and friendly office administrator/receptionist to work with the Course Manager at Film Oxford, 30hrs per week. Training and qualification via Abingdon & Witney College.
• Deal with enquiries (phone/email/in person).
• Take course bookings and payments.
• Course administration paperwork.
• Basic financial admin including petty cash, invoicing, paying bills etc.
• Ordering and managing office and stock supplies.
• Data entry and preparing monitoring statistics for funders.
• Updating data on website and producing weekly
e-newsletter(Software specific training given).
• Taking minutes at meetings.
Closing Date For Applications 27/11/2012
Interview Begin From 28/11/2012
Possible Start Date 03/01/2013
For a year but option to extend.
More details on national apprenticeships website www.apprenticeships.org.uk
Applications are done via this website not via us.
Exact link to our advert, which you can view after you have signed up/logged in.
Please email Richard firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.