We offer a wide rage of production services and work with local freelancers to find you the best crew for the job.
1. Promotional films for organisations & businesses.
2. Coverage of performances, multi- cam edits & live streaming.
3. Educational films for museums, galleries & schools.
4. Executive Producers for filmmakers applying for funding.
5. Documentaries, Drama & Creative work.
Please get in touch to chat about your project and for a detailed quotation. Email: email@example.com
Recent Film Oxford clients have included:
WHY CHOOSE FILM OXFORD?
All proceeds from our production work goes back into our charity to support our work with disability arts groups and young people not in education or employment.
KEEPING YOUR COMPANY SAFE DURING COVID 19.
The safety of everyone involved is our up most concern during this time, so we have put together guidelines to keep all staff and participants safe on set.
- All Film Oxford crew will attend an online briefing and follow the risk assessment carried out with the Film Oxford production manager and the client before production.
- Any image consent or permission forms will be filled out digitally before the production.
- Crew will stick to social distancing guidelines on set and mark out safe areas for interviewees. This will be 2 metres where possible as set out by the government guidelines.
- Crew will ventilate any indoor areas by opening windows or doors.
- Film Oxford crew will have access to hand sanister, gloves and masks for your peace of mind.
- All microphones will be mounted on stands or using 2m boom poles rather than using radio mics.
- Any close ups will be done with a zoom lens from a safe distance.
- Our crew will be in charge of cleaning all filming equipment before and after the shoot.
- All working areas will be securely isolated from public areas.
- All editing viewings with the client can be done online by using screen sharing software.