Bespoke Film Training for your Organisation
Whether it’s just exporting to Instagram or full production training that you require, we can build bespoke courses based on your specific training needs.
Oxford University Press – film made on a 3 day bespoke production course at Film Oxford.
- Train staff to shoot, edit, encode and upload films to social media and websites.
- Train through production – Staff learn new skills through making a production for their organisation.
- Run team building exercises – Make a short film as a group, in a relaxed and fun environment.
- Training in specific equipment or creative software.
- INSET days – practical media training for teachers.
Film training can take place at Film Oxford, your place of work or anywhere else and we can bring in our equipment or use yours if you prefer.
Training can be half a day, a full day, several days, a week or more – depending on your requirements.
CLIENTS HAVE INCLUDED:
University of Oxford, Brookes University, OUP, NHS, CPRE, London Business School, Culham Centre for Fusion Energy, Story Museum, OXFAM, Royal Household, Charity Mentors, Ruskin College, 5M Publishing & others.
‘The team at Film Oxford provide a fantastic service, the three day Production Course is a really insightful introduction to all stages of producing film. The facilities and equipment available and skill of the trainer were excellent. The course was really well paced and we learnt a huge amount in just three days.‘
Carol Edwards, Head of Media, ELT Design, Oxford University Press.