Bespoke Film Training for your Organisation
Whether it’s just exporting to Instagram or full production training that you require, we can build courses based on your exact training needs.
Film made on bespoke production course at Film Oxford.
- Training staff to shoot, edit, encode and upload film to your website and media sites.
- Training through Production – staff or clients learn new skills through making a production for your organisation.
- Team building exercises where you make a film as a group – making it fun and challenging!
- Training in specific skills such as creative software (editing or animation programmes) or camera, lighting, sound.
- INSET days – practical media training for teachers.
Film training can take place at Film Oxford, your place of work or anywhere else and we can bring in our equipment or use yours if you prefer.
Training can a half a day, a full day, several days, a week or more – depending on your requirements.
CLIENTS HAVE INCLUDED:
University of Oxford, Brookes University, OUP, NHS, CPRE, London Business School, Culham Centre for Fusion Energy, Story Museum, OXFAM, Royal Household, Charity Mentors, Ruskin College, 5M Publishing & others.
‘The team at Film Oxford provide a fantastic service, the three day Production Course is a really insightful introduction to all stages of producing film. The facilities and equipment available and skill of the trainer were excellent. The course was really well paced and we learnt a huge amount in just three days.‘
Carol Edwards, Head of Media, ELT Design, Oxford University Press.