Tailor Made Film Training Courses for your Organisation or Business
- Training staff to shoot, edit, encode and upload film to your website and media sites.
- Training through Production – staff or clients learn new skills through making a production for your organisation.
- Team building exercises where you make a film as a group – making it fun and challenging!
- Training in specific skills such as creative software (editing or animation programmes) or camera, lighting, sound.
- INSET days – practical media training for teachers.
Film training can take place at Film Oxford, your place of work or anywhere else and we can bring in our equipment or use yours if you prefer. Training can be any length – half a day, a full day, several days, a week or more – depending on your requirements.
Oxford University, Open University, Pitt Rivers Museum, The Henley Standard,
Abingdon and Witney College, OXFAM, YWCA, Nominet and more.
“Many thanks for the training – we all really enjoyed it and are already seeing the benefit of it with the way we’re working” – Nominet
If you’d like to discuss how Film Oxford can help with your training needs
contact Richard Duriez (Training Manager) 01865 792731 firstname.lastname@example.org