Course Administrator/Receptionist wanted at Film Oxford
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
18 hours per week at £7.52 per hour
Film Oxford is a busy, dynamic centre for digital media training and production in the heart of East Oxford. The charity set up in 1985 has become a flagship social enterprise receiving funding from Oxford City Council as well as project funding from many organisations including The British Film Institute, Oxfordshire County Council and The Arts Council of England. We are looking for a skilled, confident and friendly office administrator/receptionist to work with the Course Manager.
• Deal with enquiries (phone/email/in person)
• Take course bookings and payments (phone & web)
• Course administration paperwork, data entry and stats
• Basic financial admin including petty cash, invoicing, paying bills
• Ordering and managing office and stock supplies
• Publicising courses via web, social media and other means
• Taking minutes at meetings
• Can work unsupervised
• Deal with tasks proactively
• Fluent in English
• A good communicator
• Good organisational skills
• IT Literate (Microsoft Office) and Web Literate
Daytime hours would be negotiated to suit both parties, (very occasional evening meetings required)
After 2 months trial there would be 6 months contract (with the intention to extend further).
Film Oxford is an equal opportunities employer and aims to recruit, retain and develop a committed and diverse workforce.
Deadline before noon 12th November 2013
Interview day for shortlisted candidates 22nd November 2013
Email CV, contacts for two referees and letter why you’d like this job to Film Oxford.
Electronic copy prefered Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard Duriez, Film Oxford, 54 Catherine Street, Oxford, OX4 3AH www.filmoxford.org