Course Administrator & Receptionist Post.
Please note this post has now been filled
Film Oxford is a busy, dynamic centre for digital media training and production in the heart of East Oxford. Setup in 1985 the organisation has become a flagship Education & Creative Charity, receiving funding from Oxford City Council as well as project funding from many organisations including The British Film Institute, Oxfordshire County Council and The Arts Council of England. We are looking for a skilled, confident and friendly office administrator/receptionist to work with the Course Manager & Centre Director.
Job Specification (includes)
• Deal with enquiries (phone/email/in person)
• Publicising courses via web, social media and other means
• Take course bookings and payments (phone & web)
• Course administration paperwork, data entry and stats
• Basic financial admin including petty cash, invoicing, paying bills
• Ordering and managing office and stock supplies
• Taking minutes at meetings
• Supervise cleaner & liaise with freelance tutors
• Can work unsupervised
• Deal with tasks proactively
• Fluent in English
• A good communicator
• Good organisational skills
• IT Literate (Microsoft Office) + good web and social media skills
Course Administrator & Receptionist Post, Rate & Hours
22.5 hours per week at £8.20 per hour
Daytime hours would be negotiated to suit both parties, (very occasional evening/weekend maybe required)
Contract – After 2 months trial there would be 12 months contract (with the intention to extend further). There will be opportunities to further develop this role.
Film Oxford is an equal opportunities employer and aims to recruit, retain and develop a committed and diverse workforce.
Deadline before noon Thursday 7th July 2016
Interview day for shortlisted candidates Wednesday 13th July 2016
How to Apply
Email your CV, contacts for two referees and covering letter explaining why you’d like this job at Film Oxford. Electronic copy preferred Email email@example.com
Please note we will only consider people who have sent us a covering letter, CV and references.
Letters should be addressed to: Richard Duriez, Film Oxford, 54 Catherine Street, Oxford, OX4 3AH