FILM OXFORD PRODUCTION GROUP
Next Meeting: Thursday 17th March at 7:45 pm (8 pm start)
Film Oxford Production Group is for anyone who wants to be part of actually making a film. You can come in at any point in the process from the idea through to the final editing. Whilst the film production group offers the opportunity to get involved in hands-on production, you will still need some filmmaking skills to take part. See Film Oxford programme of training courses here.
a) Bring a clip from something you’ve filmed – in any state of production
Please email Susie to let us know you would like to screen a film – email@example.com (put “Production Group” in subject line). We can show clips up to 10 mins.
b) Bring a clip of an interesting film for discussion.
c) Pitch an idea for a film you want to make and get feedback.
d) Ask for specific help in making your film: camera, sound, editing, local advice etc
We also plan to invite speakers on occasion.
We meet bi-monthly, alternating with Digital Creatives, on the 3rd Thursday of the month and the first one this year will be Thurs 17th March 2016.
- Join an enthusiastic and talented group of film-makers, composers, ‘techies’ and artists who will work on projects collaboratively
- IMDB and on screen credits
- Active connections with other Film Oxford groups including the scriptwriters’ group and Open Screen
- Support from in-house and external professional film-makers
- Advice on funding projects from those who’ve done it before.
Venue: Film Oxford, 54 Catherine St., Oxford, OX4 3AH
Time: 7:45 pm (8 pm start)
Entrance is Free but feel free to bring along some beer or crisps etc. to share!
Up-to-date info about meetings, shoots etc is posted in the Groups Facebook page!
This independent group is run by volunteers, and supported by Film Oxford.