BFI Film Academy 2015 at Film Oxford APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
We are looking for committed, talented young people between the age of 16 and 19 to be a part of the BFI Film Academy 2015/16 Network Programme delivered by Film Oxford. The course will be running throughout October and November.
Are you 16-19? Passionate about film? Want a career in the film industry?
If so, the BFI Film Academy is for you. This course offers you the chance to be part of our future film industry.
As a student of the Film Academy:
- You will get hands-on filmmaking experience with industry standard equipment which will help you to develop practical knowledge and skills.
- You can explore your own creativity and passions in a supportive and dynamic environment.
- You will gain invaluable experience working alongside industry professionals who are respected practitioners in their field.
- You will watch a range of cinema from British Independent to specialised films and develop critiquing skills.
- You will visit a leading film studio and school to see the industry in action.
To find out more and download an application form please visit: https://www.filmoxford.org/filmacademy/
Closing date for applications is Monday 5th October