Animation Triathlon – Feb 13th, 14th and 15th February (10.am – 4.00pm)
Animation workshops run by NFTS and Aardman trained animator Joanna Brooks. Over 3 days learn about the basics of animation movement and talking – and then conceive and create your own short masterpiece. Aimed at young people (10 – 16 year olds).
– Walking – Cut out figures and 2D movement
– Talking – 3D puppets and lip syncing techniques
– Creating – Develop your own masterpiece using the above
£120 for 3 days (If you are on means tested benefit we may be able to offer a reduction – please call to discuss this)
Power to Your Mobile – Thurs 16th – Fri 17th February 2017 (10am – 4pm) – FULLY BOOKED
Shoot a film on your mobile and edit (on PCs and iMacs) using the latest Adobe Premier Pro editing software! A 2 day film production course taking you through the stages of film production from idea development to going global.
Aimed at young people 10 – 16 year old (you will be grouped with others your own age)
You will learn how to:
– make the most of your mobile phone
– shot types, movement and creating a storyline
– shooting and editing
– getting your film seen and going viral
£80 for two days (If you are on means tested benefit we may be able to offer a reduction – please call to discuss this)