Course Administrator/Receptionist – 15 hours per week at £8.00 per hour
OFVM film oxford is a busy, dynamic centre for digital media training and production in the heart of East Oxford. The charity set up in 1985 has become a flagship social enterprise receiving support from Screen South, Oxford City Council and Oxfordshire County Council. We are looking for a skilled, confident and friendly office administrator/receptionist to work with the Course Manager.
• Deal with enquiries (phone/email/in person)
• Take course bookings and payments
• Course administration paperwork
• Basic financial admin including petty cash, invoicing, paying bills
• Ordering and managing office and stock supplies
• Data entry and preparing monitoring statistics for funders
• Taking minutes at meetings
• Can work unsupervised
• Deal with tasks proactively
• Fluent in English
• A good communicator
• Good organisational skills
• IT literate (Microsoft office)
Ideal hours would be Mon – Wed 9.30 – 2.30/3.00 but some flexibility negotiable. (Very occasional evening meetings)
The contract is for 6 months initially with the intention to extend further.
OFVM film oxford is an equal opportunities employer and aims to recruit, retain and develop a committed and diverse workforce.
Deadline before noon 1st December 2009
Interview day for shortlisted candidates 7th December 2009
Send CV, contacts for two referees and letter why you’d like this job to OFVM.