- All Film Oxford crew will attend an online briefing to review an in-depth risk assessment carried out with Film Oxford Production Manager along with the client before the production.
- Any image consent or permission forms will be filled out digitally before the production.
- All filming will be done at a safe distance following government guidelines and crew will mark out safe areas for all participants.
- Crew will ventilate any indoor areas by opening windows or doors.
- Film Oxford crew will have access to hand sanister, gloves and masks for your peace of mind.
- All microphones will be mounted on stands or using 2m boom poles rather than using radio mics.
- Any close ups will be done with a zoom lens from a safe distance.
- Our crew will be in charge of cleaning all filming equipment before and after the shoot.
- All working areas will be securely isolated from public areas.
- All edit viewings with the client can be done online by using screen sharing software.