We are back to business and are offering a wide rage of production services and work with local freelancers to find you the best crew for the job.
1. Promotional films for organisations & businesses
2. Coverage of performances, multi- cam edits & live streaming
3. Educational films for museums, galleries & schools
4. Executive Producers for filmmakers applying for funding
5. Documentaries, Drama & Creative work
Please get in touch to chat about your project and for a detailed quotation. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Film Oxford clients have included:
KEEPING SAFE DURING COVID-19
The safety of everyone involved is our utmost concern during this time, so we have put the following guidelines in place to keep your company staff and participants safe on set.
- All Film Oxford crew will attend an online briefing to review an in-depth risk assessment carried out with Film Oxford Production Manager along with the client before the production.
- Any image consent or permission forms will be filled out digitally before the production.
- All filming will be done at a safe distance following government guidelines and crew will mark out safe areas for all participants.
- Crew will ventilate any indoor areas by opening windows or doors.
- Film Oxford crew will have access to hand sanister, gloves and masks for your peace of mind.
- All microphones will be mounted on stands or using 2m boom poles rather than using radio mics.
- Any close ups will be done with a zoom lens from a safe distance.
- Our crew will be in charge of cleaning all filming equipment before and after the shoot.
- All working areas will be securely isolated from public areas.
- All edit viewings with the client can be done online by using screen sharing software.
WHY CHOOSE FILM OXFORD?
All proceeds from our production work goes back into our charity to support our work with disability arts groups and young people not in education or employment.